Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hate or heart?



Honestly, I can say I hate so many things. I hate the new tool bar that somehow made its way onto my safari page. I hate every day that my computer freezes. I hate the mac campaign for saying that mac's never get viruses and lying to me. I hate when I'm nice to people so they talk to me constantly and I then have to show them my mean side. I hate that money means more than personality, in most cases. I hate that everything isn't free. I hate that most people drive like they are blind. I hate that people judge each other so much, as though they have a microscope in their pocket. I hate the television, a lot, and all its stupid commercials. I hate when people lie. I hate when people are hypocrites. I hate when people hoe out. I hate when someone promises you so much but falls extremely short of expectation. I hate the winter. I hate bees. I hate music that has no heart or soul to it. I hate drinking. I hate the plethora of people you find at average parties. I hate that appearance means so much to so many. I hate that no one ever asks me how I am, instead of the other way around. I hate not having a job. I hate anyone who doesn't love say anything. I hate that cancer has taken so many that I love away from me. I hate that I smoke cigarettes. I hate math. I hate a lot of the people in downriver, Michigan. I hate so much. But you know what...that doesn't make me any better than the things I hate. Hate is one of the most used words next to love and hating something just makes you a bitter person. All those bitter people out there just resonate more and more hate, until we're all killing one another for what we don't have in common. Hate is such an easy emotion to express, love however, love takes a lot more hard work. I could hate everything till the day I die, but that won't make me a better person by having a heart of steel.
Even though I said I hate so much, there is so much more that I love. I could name it all off but you wouldn't wanna read that.
The one thing however, that I love the most is, the power of each individual person. Everyone has so much potential, whether or not they see it is their own issue. But it's a lovely thing I must say, knowing that one person can do so much, and the more people who see this, the better off we all are.

PS My birthday is in 12 days, am I excited? Not one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelby Kirchoff