Friday, April 1, 2011

I won't spare you

I've noticed most of my post are based off things I'm preaching about. I never really talk about myself, I mean I am sure there are a few post where I mention myself. However lately I have been trying to keep my opinion at bay, this being very difficult for me to do on a daily basis. I always thought that was an admiral quality, to be brutally honest with all those around you. Sometimes it bites you in the ass, but sometimes it makes people enjoy you more; at least, they know I will always tell them the "God honest truth". Most people tell me I should probably think before I speak, but I'm sorry I won't spare anyones feelings in a matter of opinion, I like to be real. Why do others think keeping every thought inside is healthy? I would much rather everyone be truthful to the point that I am with myself as well, but I guess it's something that is frowned upon. I just see it as me being me, why try and change my thought process to make society and those around me respectful of me? "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" I think thats how it goes right? Correct me if I'm wrong, haha. I won't spare you, No I won't spare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelby Kirchoff