Friday, December 4, 2009

Everything is going to be alright...


I came across a pretty good Bob Marley quote last night, so naturally, I felt the need to draw Bob Marley. I just had to draw the man who made the colors red yellow and green such a hit. He was quite the guy.
I would've rather had a better quality picture, if only I could find my power cord for my scanner. But anyways, it is what it is, better to get some gist of it rather than not see it at all, right?

"The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow."-Bob Marley.

3 comments:

  1. Are you high? I scanned this picture therefore the quality is top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shelby! this is great! i'm impressed. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said in your profile that you are an artist and a con artist. I guess we have something in common, I try to con people into thinking I'm an artist. (Actually I don't. I'm just a hack cartoonist.) You do good work.

    ReplyDelete

Shelby Kirchoff