Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The hypocrite's of hypocrisy

I don't get mad about a lot. I get annoyed by many things, but never really angry. However, the one thing that bothers me more than anything in this whole world are, hypocrites. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate hypocrites. I cannot stand those who try to stand for something or someone and end up proving to be nothing but liars. It's the ol' "do as I say, not as I do" trick. Unfortunately, the world happens to be full of hypocrites. From the girls who say "Oh I don't like (insert name here)" and the next day you see they are trying to be best-friends with the person. Also, another area, very infamous for hypocrisy, religious fanatics. I'm OBVIOUSLY, not downing religion nor am I saying all religious fanatics are hypocrites, however, there are some that happen to be. It's those people that try to be so uppity about a certain thing or subject and then you find out they secretly supported it the whole time. It's just one of my major pet peeves, if you are going to say something, stand behind it, don't change your mind and then make up a billion and one excuses why you didn't mean what you first said or did. I mean, I guess everyone is a hypocrite in one respect or another, I'm sure some people even think I, myself am a hypocrite, but as far as I'm concerned when I don't like something or someone, I stand behind my morals and don't go back on my word, because that ruins my credibility.
To be honest, I am just fed up with no one meaning what they say anymore, I am fed up with people going back on their words and still trying to act like they are some sort of saint, it boggles my mind how anyone can feel good about themselves when they clearly don't even know who they are, enough so, that they go back on everything they say. Whatever though, I shall get over it, because the world is full of people like this, and clearly I am the minority because I don't understand the logic of such a world. You shouldn't be so self righteous when you're supposedly all about "not having drama" and yet you befriend and put yourself around people who will bring you nothing but. Realistically I am probably over reacting about things, and just being insane, but oh well. I miss having a best-friend, I miss MY best-friend....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelby Kirchoff