Saturday, January 23, 2010

Food, Fun, and Friends.


That is what my past two days have consisted of, which is why I haven't posted something since my prior post. Yesterday I spent a lot of time downtown, I went to the DIA with Chelsea and Micaela. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the show and the good company. Then after that, I returned home and waited to go to my friend Katie's out in Detroit for a Birthday Party. It was also a very good time filled with a lot of different people and different company, but still it was a grand time. But this post is mainly dedicated to the fulfillment I feel today, I am almost finished reading my book on Buddhism, and tying it all together it makes perfect sense in my mind. I wish everyone could just read this book and see what I finally SEE. Tonight I decided, because ever since I was born I've never cooked on a stove top, I know how to make very few things, and prefer to cook every single thing in the microwave. But for some reason I'm tired of doing so, I wanna be able to cook for myself and be independent. So I made tonight, delicious rice and teriyaki noodles, they turned out very good and I'm quite proud of myself. I think I'm going to continue to hone this skill. I also am becoming skeptical about my intended major for college and if this art thing is really for me...Hmm. Well that's a whole other subject in its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelby Kirchoff