Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have been trying to update this as much as possible lately, but I feel like my life has become a combination of mess and bad luck. I mean, nothing new there, it's always seemed like bad luck follows me like my shadow. I think the one thing that keeps me going with a smile on my face is the future, the thought of the future that is. It's not really my future that excites me, it's the fact that everything changes so much, as I said in my previous post. Also, because everything changes so much, I keep telling myself someday everything all the hard work, the road blocks of life, the stress, it's allllll going to be worth it, someday.
Unfortunately that day cannot be today, but the fact that one day it will be, that's enough to keep hope. I hope someday the people around me grow up. I hope someday karma will take care of those who have done nothing but be terrible people towards me, and everyone. I hope someday I will feel okay about all of this...my life that is. Someday is such a great day to look forward to, it could come tomorrow or next week, or months from now, maybe even years from now. However, it will come around.
Someday we will be able to fix our wrongs, build a career, strive for a great cause, be with the one person we deserve and that deserves us, drop an addiction, and make peace with others and ourselves. Everything takes preparation and without preparing for your future, it may just pass you by. All those who know there is hope with each tomorrow, will find hope in each sunrise.

No pictures today, just inspirational words...well at least I hope they are. Good day:)

1 comment:

Shelby Kirchoff