Monday, March 1, 2010

Better late than never.




Thats the phrase that is mostly used when referring to belated birthday cards and couples having children in their 40's
My better late than never for this week is, drum roll please...Being excited about my good news! I got accepted into CCS.
Which I hear is "half the battle", but to me it's a battle in it's own. I am probably the happiest I have been in the past year, or maybe the past two. I'm not to sure where this all measures up with best moments of my life, but it's definitely a significant step in the right direction to the goals I've set for my future. I was so pumped when my sister broke the news to me that I screamed, a lot. I just sat there screaming in excitement with my friend Jenna, lookin' like a weirdo. But that didn't matter, none of this matters. All that matters is I have found that renewal I was urning for. I am so glad and relieved and just full of hope now.
This may be one giant step in the right direction, but starting from now on it's all going to be coasting or rather struggling through hard work and a couple hundred all nighters. All in all, I am proud to say I will be a student of the College for Creative Studies in the Fall of 2010.


PS: The pictures have nothing to do with anything. I just worked on it today and figured I'd throw it on in here.

1 comment:

Shelby Kirchoff