Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have a feeling

As recently, of impending doom. Also in the past two months I've had these black-out type seizure-ish, panic attacks. I am worried something is wrong with my brain. This is all I really have to say, no words of wisdom nor sketches. Just getting my paranoia out there. Debating on going to the hospital to get an MRI, but I am far too afraid I will find something is wrong and then regret ever getting it checked out. I don't know. I just hope it's anxiety or something minor.

My birthday is in 9 days, WOOOO. And my so-called friend Brett hoed out on my early birthday party last night, disappointing. So my birthday better be awesome.

I drink too much coffee.

Today was very insignificant, minus the fact me and Jenna ate four burgers each. Hahaha.

I LOVE COWS, IN MY BELLY.

Have a good S-a-TUR- DA- Y, HAY:)

2 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best with that. The cows in the belly seriously made me laugh.

    Have a nice saturday too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah thanks Ian. I'm glad to make you laugh:)

    ReplyDelete

Shelby Kirchoff