Sunday, March 28, 2010

The work life

So recently, as in like a week ago I, finally, got a job. Of course it's a waitressing job, at Leo's in Dearborn. Surprisingly it's literally busy from the time I walk in till the time I leave. My feet hurt everyday. In fact while I type this I am soaking my feet because they hurt so much. Anyways, I work all the time, 8-4am which means I let my social life go, and am really sad about this. It's like now that I actually have money, I have no one to spend it with. However I do like the people I work with, they are all very very nice. The one thing I would love to change is the cooks yelling at me when THEY mess up an order, but hey whatever.
Every night I go in I get nervous, but half way through the shift I'm happy again. I love my job secretly, but I also love to complain. I just keep tellin' myself, I'm bettering myself and if people don't wanna be on board with me and stay my friends, fuck em' plenty more people to befriend out there. All I know is, I have no worries other than obvious ones. OH, and I'm lookin for a personal foot massage therapist. Even though Chelsea does a lovely job:)

Till next time, bye bye bloggy woggy. No drawings tonight, no time to draw anymore. Work has got the best of me.
PS: super stoked for my half sleeve to get started Monday, ALL SMILES.

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN HIRE ME. I WILL DO IT. I AM CONVENIENT AND CLOSE BY!

    Two for one special.

    ReplyDelete

Shelby Kirchoff